Please note that you will be sent an automatic email confirmation for your records when you register.
If you do not receive this pease contact our administrator Jessie Ip firstname.lastname@example.org
The student rates are for those who have not yet received a Ph.D.
|Registration for online participation||Full Delegate||Student|
|Before March 1st||£50||£50|
|After March 1st||£80||£60|
|Registration for in person attendance (Bristol)||Full Delegate||Student|
|Before March 1st||120||120|
|March 2nd – 1st June||160||130|
|After 1st June||190||140|
Online Registration for the conference includes:
- Access to all sessions broadcast through zoom
- Dedicated host to curate the schedule
- Social online events
- Technical support
In person registration includes
- Access to all conference session on zoom
- Access to all conference session in-perrson
- Unlimited refreshments, coffees, teas, fruit and snacks
- Two course hot/cold lunch which can be taken in the dinning room or garden
- Access to the Engineers House gardens and meeting rooms
Workshops will be delivered through zoom and participation costs an additional £40 for one workshop, £70 for two workshops, or £100 for all three workshops.
If you have any queries or questions please contact
Administrators: If you are paying on behalf of a delegate please can you confirm their name for our records via e mail, thank you
In-person Delegate Conference Fee and Workshops
In-person Student Conference Fee and Workshops
On-line Full delegate Ticket
On-line Student delegate Ticket
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up to 20th June. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 20th June there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised a great deal of time has already been invested in processing abstracts, registrations and sessions.
- The 1st July is the last day to register and appear in the programme.
- It is the responsibility of each delegate to ensure their internet connection is working, the conference cannot take responsibility for low bandwidth from your router or for outages or problems with streaming that relate to issues with your internet connections or your your laptop, pc, electronic device