Reimagining Experience 2019 British Autoethnography Conference
22nd 23rd July
Registration fees for the conference are as follows:
From April 1st – May 1st Early Bird Conference registration fee is £130
From 1st May – 1st July Conference registration is £150
After the 1st July the Conference registration fee £190
Concession: Before June 1st we have a concession registration fee of £120 which is available to individuals who are independent researchers, students, unfunded and/or who may otherwise struggle to attend the conference.
- Registration includes breakfast and lunch
- Workshop registration is £60 and we have a discount for those signing up for additional workshops (2 x workshop £95, 3 x workshops £120)
- Please download and complete the booking form
Administrators: If you are paying on behalf of a delegate please can you confirm their name for our records via e mail, thank you
Full Conference Fee and Workshops
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash (On Site) but bank transfers are not.
- To avoid the extra cost of on Site registration, please register online in advance.
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up 1st July 2018. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 1st July 2018 there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised and the costs we incur are based on the number of registrations at that time.
- The 1st July is the last day to register and appear in the program.