Reimagining Experience 2018 British Autoethnography Conference
Registration & Workshop Bookings – please use the links below and scroll down the page if you don’t find the correct fee for your booking.
Should you experience any problems with the booking system please contact Jane Reece at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Conference Fee when booked before 1st May is £120
Full Conference Fee from May 1st until July 1st is £160
Full Conference Fee after the 1st July is £190
*Concession fee booked before May 1st £80
Concession fee booked before July 1st £120
Pre-conference workshops cost £60 for one workshop, £80 for two and £90 for all three.
Please download, complete and return the booking form Workshop booking form 2 then scroll down and use the links below to select and book the fee that is appropriate for your booking.
Administrators: If you are paying on behalf of someone else (for example if you are an administrator) please can you e mail with the names of the delegates and their contact details.
To Register at the full delegate rate and/or to include workshops use the following buttons
Full delegate booked from 1st July £190
To Register for workshops ONLY use the following buttons
*Early bird discounted rates are available on a first come basis for individuals who are unwaged/independent researchers/unwaged students or otherwise with no access to conference funding and/or those who may otherwise struggle financially to attend the conference. Please check with the administrator before booking Early bird discounted/assisted places. This registration fee is £80 if booked before May 1st.
This rate is no longer available
Terms and conditions
- Prices are in UK pounds
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash (On Site) but bank transfers are not.
- To avoid the extra cost of on Site registration, please register online in advance.
- The registration fees DO NOT cover insurance, travel, or accommodation other than where explicitly stated. (Travel insurance is recommended by the organisers.)
- People who must cancel their registration are eligible for a refund up 1st July 2018. A £10 cancellation fee will apply.
- After 1st July 2018 there is NO REFUND available for any reason. Please understand that after that date the program is finalised and the costs we incur are based on the number of registrations at that time.
- The 1st July is the last day to register and appear in the program.