The International British Conference of Autoethnography invites submission including performances, installations, dance, music, poetry, films and multimedia presentations, as well as for more traditional academic papers.
In submitting your work we ask authors, writers, performers and creators to consider this years conference theme as you shape your pieces
- The process or act of claiming something back; of reasserting a right
- Restoration, regeneration, recapture, recovery, repossession or retrieval
- Reclamation as an act of “telling a continuing narrative with what is salvaged from the wreckage of crisis. Something new.” (Phil Barker]
To submit your abstract or artist statement, please complete the following form (which includes your name, contact details & affiliation). If you are unsure about how to describe your work or experience any problems submitting it please contact Tim Buescher firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your proposals as soon as possible to secure your place in the programme.
- We use a “rolling review” process and attempt to review abstract and provide authors/presenters with the outcome of the review within two weeks of submission.
- Should you not hear from the conference committee within three weeks of submitting your abstract please contact Tim Buescher at the above address.
Information about the Pre Conference Workshops will be added shortly